We are one of the leading exporters and suppliers of Cylindrical Mould that finds a major application in testing the compressive strength of concrete cylinders. Easy to assemble and disassemble, the proffered selection is offered in different specifications to meet the diverse client demands. The range is applauded for its sturdiness, corrosion resistance and longer operational life. For testing concrete cylinders for compressive strength tests.
· The moulds is split vertically into two parts.
· The mean internal diameter in within +/-0.2mm and height is within +/-1mm
· The base plate and top plate are machined flat to +/-0.03mm.
· NIC 2025A Mould cylinder, cast iron, 150mm dia x 150mm height.
· NIC 2025B Mould cylinder, cast iron, 150mm dia x 300mm height.
· NIC 2025C Mould cylinder, cast iron, 160mm dia x 320mm height.
· NIC 2025D Mould cylinder, cast iron, 100mm dia x 200mm height.
· NIC 2025E Mould cylinder, cast iron, 300mm dia x 600mm height
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Standards:IS 1199 & BS EN 12350
The instrument is used for workability as well as consistency of fresh concrete. A slump Cone and a graduated rod supplied with the instrument helps the operator to find out slump values and vibration table with container and acrylic disc is used to find out workability of concrete expressed in Vee Bee degrees, which is defined as the time in seconds to complete required vibrating at which the fresh concrete flows out sufficiently to come in contract of the entire face of acrylic disc.
The equipment consists of : A vibrating table size 380 mm long and 260 mm wide, resting upon elastic support at a height of about 305 mm above the floor, complete with Start/Stop switch, cord and plug. A holder is fixed to the base in to which a swivel arm is telescoped with funnel and guide swivel arm is also detachable from the vibrating table. The divisions of scale on the rod record the slump of the concrete in millimeters. Supplied complete with a sheet metal container with lifting handles which can easily be fixed to the vibrating table. A slump cone open at both ends with lifting handles and a tamping rod of size 16 mm dia and 600 mm long rounded at both ends.