Hydrological EquipmentOur product range includes a wide range of life jacket, water level indicator- ruler cable 100meter, orifice and mouthpiece apparatus, pipe friction apparatus, digital water level recorder and liquid limit device.
Approx. Price: Rs 1,200 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Sleeve Type||Without Sleeves|
We are offereing Life Jacket
to our clients.Types:
- Life Jacket
- Echo Sounder
- Orifice meter
- Nozzle Meter
Water Level Indicator- Ruler Cable 100meter
Approx. Price: Rs 21,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Insulation Material||PE, PU|
We are the most authentic organization offering high-grade Water Level Indicator which are used to measure the level of water. These products are fabricated under proper guidance and surveillance of skilled and experienced experts to ensure its optimality. Moreover, we employ hi-tech machineries to provide our clients with quality-assured products.
Orifice And Mouthpiece Apparatus
Approx. Price: Rs 10,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Mouthpiece Diameter||10mm L/D 2.5 and 4|
|Size of orifices||10mm & 7mm|
|Size of the collecting Tank||500 mmx500 mmx500 mm|
We introduce ourselves as an eminent manufacturer, trader and supplier of Orifice and Mouthpiece Apparatus
- Measurement of flow constitutes an essential part in all flow systems. The fluid flow in open channel definitely requires some system to measure the quantity of fluid passing through, Direct measurement of flow either gravimetric or volumetric is the most accurate method. An apparatus for determination of co-efficient of discharge of orifices and mouthpieces consisting of a storage Tank, Collecting Tank, supply Tank and Pump (0.5HP) for lifting water. Control valves and measuring instruments like stop clock, scale X-Y coordinate measuring arrangement etc.
- This is the basic module required by all the experimental setups.
- Made out of fiberglass for corrosion prevention suitably mounted on a sturdy frame support. Size 1250 mm x 600 mm x 300 mm. & measuring Tank 600 x 400 x 250 mm.
- Made out of fiber glass for corrosion resistance, mounted on the top frame of the storage tank.Capacity approx. 60 liters, fitted with drain valve 1” size Mano meter Tube with calibrated lits. Marking scale.
- Monoblock 1ph, ½ HP pump shall be provided with the setup which shall be mounted on the base plate. Necessary piping with by-pass valve and suction piping are provided. The connection for the test equipment is made by flexible Hose-pipe.
- The present equipment is a set-up used to study the performance of Orifice meter & Mouth Piece. Any of the device can be adopted and the performance can be studied.The equipment consists of a main tank to which the water is supplied. At the bottom of this main tank an oil seal is adopted. Through this oil seal a pipe slides up or down. The water over flows through this pipe & a constant head is maintained over the flow measurement device. A piezometer tube at one side of the tank shows the head. This head is measured by scale. The exit water through the meter is guided through a channel in to the measuring tank. The supply to the unit can be adjusted by the gate valve in the supply line.
Approx. Price: Rs 15,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Mercury manometer||0.5 kg approx.|
|Size||10000 mmx700 mmx300 mm (approx.)|
|Floor space||4.5 x 1 m|
Backed by vast industrial expertise we bring forth Pipe Friction Apparatus for our revered customers.Introduction:
Basic set up:
- An apparatus for determining losses due to friction in pipes of 15, 20 & 25mm. Dia. approx. Consisting of collecting Tank, storage Tank, pump (0.5HP) Control Valves, pressure tapping, Piezometer Board, Stop Clock etc.
- This is the basic module required by all the experimental setups.
- Made out of fiberglass for corrosion prevention, suitably mounted on a sturdy frame support.
- Made out fiber glass for corrosion tank. Size of the collecting Tank is 600 mm. x 400 mm. x 250 mm. Capacity approx. 60 liters, fitted with drain valve 1” size piezomenter Tube with calibrated liters marking scale.
- Mono block, 1 ph, 1/2HP Pump shall be provided with the set-up which shall be mounted on the base plate. Necessary piping with by – pass valve & suction piping are provided. The connection for the test equipment is made by flexible Hose pipe.
Range of Experiments:
- Three pipes: 15mm, 19 mm & 25mm id nominal diameters approximately connected in a common manifold.
- Pressure tapping at 1 m distance.
- Supporting stand structure for the equipment.
- Measuring tank with drain valve & gauge glass.
- Differential manometer of 500 mm length with mercury.
- To determine coefficient of friction for pipes.
- To plot relation between pressure loss & flow rates for a particular pipe diameter.
- Water supply arrangement.
- Suitable drainage arrangement.
Digital Water Level Recorder
Approx. Price: Rs 5,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Frequency range||6.8 GHz|
|Accuracy||+/- 15 mm|
|Measuring range||Up to 30 m|
National make Digital Water Level Recorder
(Radar Type) is a fully computerized, digital and self contained power source system, fitted with Data Logger and battery charging solar panel with rechargeable, maintenance free batteries complete with sealed waterproof enclosure for Data Logger, Solar charger and battery. It should be complete with facility to transport Data from Data Logger to a P.C. through a pocket able data shuttle. 16-x1 alphanumeric display and 4x2 membrane keypad is provided at front panel of data logger for programming data logger and monitoring sensor reading at site without the help of computer. This system used SEBA make Radar type Level Sensor. In the so called pulse principle a short microwave impulse is emitted. Then the sensor rests for a short time. During this time the radar receives the echoic signals reflected by the water, then the signals are transmitted to the integrated evaluation system. The run time of the impulses matches the distance to the actual water level.
Approx. Price: Rs 2,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Usage||Liquid plastic limit unit device for soil test|
|Max measuring range||22 mm|
Hand Operated Liquid Limit Device
fitted with blow counter complete with casagrande grooving tools and a Gauge Block. The liquid limit device as a soil test equipment is defined as the moisture content at which the soil passes from plastic state to liquid state. It is very helpful in the classification of the potential properties of the soil material. The liquid limit device consists of a hard rubber base carrying a sliding carriage assembly to which a brass cup is hinged. The cup is raised and allowed to fall through a height of 1cm on to the hard rubber base, by the help of a lead screw provided at the back of the sliding carriage.
Bernoullis Theorem Apparatus
Approx. Price: Rs 65,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|MS Sump Tank||80 Ltr. to collect the water.|
|Floor Space||3m x 1.5m|
|Suitable water supply arrangement||0.5 to 3 L.P.S.|
The apparatus is used to verify the Bernoulli's Theorem. The apparatus consists of:
- The apparatus consists of rectangular transparent flow section connecting two tanks, the section can be easily removed or connected to two tanks. It converges for a small length & diverges for the remaining length. Flow can be controlled by a gate valve. Piezometers connected to flow section, make it possible to measure pressure heads & give visual observations of hydraulic gradient.
- A Centrifugal pump of 25mm x 25mm with Vi HP Motor (ISI Make)
- M.S Measuring Tank 40 Ltr fitted with pizometer tube to measure the discharge. Damper is used to collect the water in M.S.MEASURING TANK for certain time.
- G.I pipe of internal dia 25.4mm (1") and Gunmetal ISI mark Control value and regulating valves are used to circulate water.
- Bye-pass line is also used to regulate the discharge.
- The apparatus consists of a variable area duct of perpex sheet with eleven piezometer, tube (50cm height) fitted at equal distance. The duct is connected in between inlet and outlet tanks of size 20 X 20 X 60cm each.
- The tanks are well rubber painted inside to prevent rust hence increase the life of tanks.
- To verify the Bernoulli's Theorem experimentally.