Material Testing EquipmentOur product range includes a wide range of gear pump test rig, double ring soil infiltrometer and metallurgical microscope.
Approx. Price: Rs 1 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Voltage||220 V AC|
We, being one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of this Gear Pump Test Rig, manufacture it using high quality raw materials and modern machinery. This product is widely used in several industries for the purpose of checking the efficiency of the pumps and the power input to the pump. Owing to its quality, efficiency, and pricing, this product is quite appreciated in the market. The quality of this product is ensured by processing it through a number of quality checks.
Following characteristics can be studied at different speeds, which can be adjusted by using stepped pulley:
- Discharge v/s Head
- Discharge v/s Input to pump
- Discharge v/s Pump efficiency
Double Ring Soil Infiltrometer
Approx. Price: Rs 11,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
The Double Ring Soil Infiltrometer
is a simple instrument which is used to determine the infiltration rate of water into the soil. The infiltration rate is determinate as the amount of water per surface area and time unit, which penetrates the soils. This rate can be calculated on the basis of the measurements and the darcy's law. Several measurements can be executed simultaneously, yielding a very reliable and accurate mean result. As vertically infiltrated water runs away to the side. The outer ring of the infiltrometer serves as a separation. The measurement exclusively takes place in the inner ring through which the water runs virtually vertically. The instrument consists of two rings, driving plate, for inner and outer rings. The two rings are driven into the ground and partially filled with water. The double ring design helps prevent divergent flow in layered soils. The outer ring acts as a barrier to encourage only vertical flow from the inner ring. the standard set of the double ring infiltrometer consist of 2 steel rings with different diameters, a hammer, floats, a stainless steel hammering cross and a stopwatch.
Approx. Price: Rs 2 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Magnification||25X - 1500x|
|Eyepieces||Huygenian 5x & wide filed 10x or 15x or 20x|
|Objectives Achromatic||M5x, M10x, M20x, & M45x or M60x (S.L.)|
Inverted Metallurgical Microscope
with Image Analise System. Trin ocular side ntorf head inclined at 30 degree. Eyepiece plan 10x wide field 18mm. Infinity corrected objective 10x, 25x, 40x&100x (oil). Illumination system 6V-20W halogen lamp with filters. Focus able third ocular with 'C' mount for video coupler.Standard Features:
Colour Video Coupler:
- MT-780: Inverted Metallurgical Microscope
- Observation: Binocular interchangeable with trinocular head for micro photography
- Stand: Rectangular base heavy and stable with transformer and electrical fitted inside.
- Stage: Fixed large size stage for inspection of large specimen with detachable graduated mechanical stage for X & Y movement of specimen.
- Focusing: Coarse and fine focusing by conveniently placed separate knobs 1div = 0.002mm.
- Illumination: Incident bright light through Epi-illuminator 12V-50W halogen lamp with iris diaphragm and filter slot. Continuously variable luminosity.
- Nose Piece: Quadruple revolving nose piece with positive click stop.
Image Grabbing Card:
- Digital signal processing camera with 1/3 image sensor. Automatic white balancing. Resolution 510 lines. Zoom lens for close micro photography.
- Image grabber is designed to capture & display colour & grayscale video images. Trilinear MIP mapping, alpha blending, anti-aliasing, bi-linear filtering, gouraud shading makes the macro photography more realistic without losing scientific details of the object.
- Microcam Software is powerful for acquiring organising, storing, retrieving and editing any image.
- The software provides nodules analysis, coating thickness measurement, depth or width measurement of decarburisation, phase percentage with display by coloured overlays, grain size no., porosity analysis, graphite flakes measurement, non - metallic inclusion rating, particle size and volume percentage with lot makes software complete. Generated reports can be saved or printed with images, histogram, data, overlays colours and various other related information.